Saturday 2 July 2016

Summer Biannual Bibliothon 2016 - TBR

So this summer is this first time I'm ever participating in a Biannual Bibilothon. There are 7 hosts of this seasons Bibliothon of which takes place between the 3rd and the 9th of July 2016. I am super excited for this and have just come up with my TBR and wanted to of course share it with you guys.

So the challegsges are:


1. Read The Group Book - The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson


2. Free Choice/ Wild Card Book


3.Read a Book Off of the Host’s List of Recommendations (click here to see them)


4. Read a Book With Your Favorite Mythical Creature


5. Read a Book You’ve Been Putting Off Picking Up


6. Read a Book from an Author You’ve Never Read Before


7. Read a Book in a Different Format than You Usually Read




Although I am trying to complete as many of these challenges as possible, I am not going to be reading 'The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson simply because I do not have the time and money to get myself a copy in time.

However I will be trying to complete the rest of the challenge. I have selected 4 different books in order to complete the remaining 6 challenges. I did this as the rules are that you are allowed to use one individual book to complete two challenges as many times as you want but you cannot use an individual book to complete 3 or more challenges. 

The books I have picked are

Free choice - A series of unfortunate events book 2 by Lemony Snicket
A book off of the host's list - Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
Your favourite mythical creature - The Ugly Kids by Renee Adams
A book you've been putting off picking up - Seconds Brian Lee O' Malley
A book from an author you have never read - The Ugly Kids by Renee Adams
A book in a different format - Seconds by Brian Lee O' Malley





- As I don't read many books containing mythical creatures I decided to download a free ebook (The Ugly Kids) of which contains Goblins and Ogres. 

No comments:

Post a Comment