Tuesday 20 December 2016

First Read of 2017 Poll

The year is at a close and 2017 is just around the corner so I decided the first book I read in the new year is down to you guys. I've created a poll with 5 different books I own and have purchased throughout the year of 2016 that I have no read yet. This poll is there for you to vote on what book you think I should read next.

I'd also appreciate you leaving a comment as to why you picked the book you did whether it was because you liked the cover, or you have read the book and enjoyed it or even if
you know someone who enjoyed the book, maybe you even own it yourself and want to get an opinion before you pick it up. The final results will be checked January 1st 2017.  

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a very lovely new year. 

Thank You Everyone

First Read of 2017
 
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment