Sunday 16 April 2017

I'M BACK !!!

Hi, It's been a while but I'm back.

The past two months have been so stressful but such a strange experience. I started my first job ever which was super exciting!! It's not what I want to do at all but its something for the time being. I definitely want to look more into criminology and see about studying it from home or something. If anyone knows any good ways of studying criminology but not officially (in my own time) please let me know I'd greatful for any useful sites or books that have essay questions in them etc. 

I actually haven't been reading at all lately since February if I'm honest so I'm getting back into it this month. I'm currently reading...


I'm starting to get myself more organised again, the moment I do I will post a schedule to show when I will and wont be posting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment