Friday 24 November 2017

5 Star TBR Predictions

I'm a huge fan of Regan over at @PuruseProject on Youtube and when I saw her do a video like this I knew it was something I wanted to do for my blog this week. I have recently been getting rid of a lot of my books mostly read but some unread because I feel like I will never get to them and I'm not the type of person to reread a book. But as I was sorting out through my books I found a few that I'm really excited to get to and thought would fit perfectly for this post.

I have picked 5 books that I own and have not read that I think are going to be 5 star reads. I wanted to check my goodreads and see what my average star rating is for a book because I know I hardly ever give out 5 star ratings. So I have rated a total of 139 books and my average lands at a total of 3.49 stars, so from that you can tell i tend to lean towards the 3/4 star rating.



Night Film : I picked this book based solely on book reviews I've seen about it. I've heard Regan on Youtube speak highly of this book and considering she usually doesn't lean towards this genre of books I think that says a lot. I'm so excited to get into this book but not sure if I want to save it for 2018 or not...

Dark Matter : This book is actually on my November TBR but I know I'm not going to pick it up this month. I'm thinking of reading this in January 2018 but picked this book as again I've heard so many great things about it.

Hidden Bodies - I loved 'You' which is the first book and this being the second I have no doubt that its going to be another 5 star read. I am super excited to pick this book up.

The Girl In 6E - I'm not sure why I picked this for the list but I just have this gut feeling about it. I don't even know what this book is about but I am expecting super great things from this.

The Child - I read The Widow not long ago and loved it but am expecting way better things from this new book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment