Wednesday 31 August 2016

Top 5 Wednesday #11


Can't believe I've had my blog for 11 weeks. This weeks topic for the T5W post is 'Books you will never read.'  Picking these 5 books actually didn't take very long simply because I know there are many books I will never read of course and there are plenty that are hyped about but just do not interest me whatsoever.

So the 5 books I chose were...





1. Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
2. The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
3. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
4. The 5th Wave series by Rick Yancey
5. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken

I actually did want to read all of these books at one time especially the 5th wave and Harry Potter. I remember back when I was probably about 10 when me and my friend was trying to read the Harry Potter series together and I kept rereading the first 100 pages or so because I was a uneducated when it came to real story writing. I got as far as 5 pages until the end and gave up. Silly of me but oh well. I love the films though. As for the rest I know a lot of people really love them all but they are just books I've either lost interest in or had no interest to begin with.

4 comments:

  1. I wanted to read the 5th Wave, but then I just lost interest. It doesn't sound like the movie did any good either... :\ My T5W! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I ain't heard much about the movie which can't exactly be a good thing. The book just doesn't appeal to me anymore either.

      Delete
  2. I stopped reading Harry Potter around Book Four. Haven't regretted it. Also haven't watched the late movies. Twilight? I'd rather have a root canal.

    Lisa @ https://hopewellslibraryoflife.wordpress.com/2016/08/31/top-5-books-i-will-never-read/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I wont regret not reading the Harry Potter series either. There are more books I'm a lot more interested in plus I really love the movies. I like the twlight movies (haven't seen the last one) but I cannot read the books it's not my kind of story I would want to read plus because I've already seen the films I can't bring myself to pick up the books.

      Delete