Sunday 13 November 2016

October Wrap Up

So the month is up and it's actually November! This year is flying by. I'm pround to say that I've reached my goodreads goal for the year to read 32 books. I am super proud of that considering the year isn't over yet and I never thought I would complete that (currently on 35 books for the year so far).

End of October comes my Monthly Wrap Up. I only read 4 books this month which I'm actually not too bummed about considering I set myself a goal of 3 and didn't even think I
would achieve that because I was in such a slump. I'm finally out of that slump for now though and just want to read read read. My November TBR Pile should be up soon but I don't think I'll set myself a high goal again just because I am applying for university and my birthday is in that month (3oth) and I know I'm just going to have a lot going on.

Let's carry on. The books I read in the month of October are:





Review Links  :

-  This is where it ends by Marieke Nijkamp
-  A Little Somehting Different by Sandy Hall
-  Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
-  Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur

No comments:

Post a Comment