Wednesday 1 February 2017

Monthly Wrap-Up : January 2017

The first month of 2017 is actually over and I actually cannot believe where the time has gone. I have to say this month has been kind of a great start for me especially when it comes down to reading.

I managed to read 8 books throughout this month. I will say that they didn't exactly WOW me in anyway but I still feel very very happy with how I've been doing so far. I should also add that three of these books are actually graphic novels (manga) and another two are very short children's books as well as another book being nursery rhymes but hey it's still a book. 

If you have read any of the following don't hesitate to leave a comment at the bottom. Also links to my reviews will be linked at the end of this post.






Death Note Vol. 4
Death Note Vol. 5 
Death Note Vol. 6
A Treasury of Nursery Rhymes

Note : No Reviews for Death Note Volumes 4, 5 and 6 until series is completed. 






No comments:

Post a Comment