Thursday 8 June 2017

Summer Blonde by Adrian Tomine : Book Review



Title  :  Summer Blonde

Author  :  Adrian Tomine

Format  :  Paperback

Length  :  132 Pages

Rating  :  ★ ★ ★ ★










This book is a collection of short stories told in the form of a graphic novel. I had a look on goodreads after I finish the book and to my surprise found quite a few negative reviews. Personally I thought this book was pretty great. Not as good as the first but still decent.

Within these stories you got to hear a lot more about the people as their stories were a lot longer than that of his first book. I really enjoyed the different characters within this book and actually can't wait to get into the next book. Each story is different yet can be in some way relatable to different people which I think is an excellent quality to these stories

The artwork in this is great too. So simple yet again but it's capturing.

No comments:

Post a Comment