Friday 21 July 2017

Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt • Tag




I've been really loving posting on my blog lately and wanted to mix it up a little with a fun tag. I saw this tag a lot on youtube a very long time ago and decided I would give it a go now because why the hell not. This was created by TheLibraryOfSarah over on youtube.

Q1 : Find an author's name or title with the letter Z in it.
A1 : Brian Seiznick


Q2. Find a classic
A2. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen

Q3. Find a book with a key on it
A3. Lock and Key Vol. 1 by Joe Hill

Q4. Find something on your bookself that's not a book
A4. Don't really have a bookshelf unfortuntely but I do have my books on a few shelves on my TV stand so also on the shelf is my PS4.

Q5. Find the oldest book on your shelf 
A5. I didn't know if this question meant the book that has been on my shelf the longest or the oldest written so I decided to go with the first. The book I've had the longest is probably my collection of Roald Dahl 

Q6. Find a book with a girl on the cover
A6. Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Q7. Find a book with a boy on the cover
A7. Hate List by Jennifer Brown

Q8. Find a book that has an animal in it
A8. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall

Q9. Find a book with a male protagonist
A9. You #1 by Caroline Kepnes

Q10. Find a book with only words on it
A10.  Dark Matter by Blake Crouch

Q11. Find a book with illustrations in it
A11. Harry Potter and the philosophers stone by J.K. Rowling + Jim Kay

Q12. Find a book with gold lettering
A12. The Marvels by Brian Selznick

Q13. Find a diary (true or false)
A13. Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging by Louise Rennison

Q14. Find a book written by someone with a common name (like Smith)
A14. C.L. Taylor

Q15. Find a book that has a close up of something on it
A15. Paper Butterflies by Lisa Heathfield

Q16. Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period
A16. Maus the Complete Collection by Art Spiegelman

Q17. Find a hardcover book without a jacket
A17. The Crime Book 

Q18. Find a teal/turquoise coloured book
A18. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi 

Q19. Find a book with stars on it
A19. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

Q20. Find a non YA book
A20. The Binding Song by Elodie Harper

Q21. Find the longest book you own
A21. This was between two books, A Little Life or The Name of the Wind but I checked my editions on goodreads and apparently the later is the one. By Patrick Rothfuss.

Q22. Find the shortest book you own
A22. Teaching My Mother How To Give Birth by Warsan Shire

Q23. Find a book with multiple POV's
A23. Baby Doll by Hollie Overton

Q24. Find a shiny book
A24. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (UK Edition)

Q25. Find a book with flowers on it
A25. The Color Purple by Alice Walker


No comments:

Post a Comment