Saturday 29 July 2017

The Sunday Post #7



The Sunday Post is a 'meme' created by Kim over at caffinatedbookreviewer. I came across her blog a while back and absolutely fell in love with it so definitely go check it out. I decided that I would participate in this every week simply because it will help me not only keep track of my blog but also it will add more personal information about me for you. So without further ado, my Sunday Post.


This week has been an up and down week. I worked on Thursday for a 13 and a half hour shift which was ok but it was outside on a field and we started at 5:30am and it was raining from then up until 1:30pm so I was drenched and the field was muddy so not very great.

I also decided to take a break on the Lux series and read another book but was not impressed at all which sucks. I have my nephew's second birthday coming up next week which I'm excited about (he's turning 2). We have a party next Saturday for him in a play area which he loves, so excited about that for him.

Once again if you haven't voted on my poll for the Make Me Read It Readathon please help me out and head over and vote quickly now!! Click HERE to do so. I'd appreciate it a lot.

Hope you week has been great and hope you week to come is even better!!

Last Week On My Blog

◭   Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout  :  Book Review
  The Sunday Post #6
◭   Top 5 Wednesday  •  Series That Got Better

This Week On My Blog 

◭   Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout  :  Book Review
◮   Top 5 Wednesday  •  Book Covers You'd Live In
◭   The Sunday Post #8
◮   Most Anticipated Reads For The End Of 2017
◭   Introduction to my Crime/Psych/Soci Series

New Arrivals To Chlo



Currently Reading 



WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?

Did You Know?

In 1997 (my birth year), a sheep was successfully cloned in Scotland, UK and since then a few other animals have been cloned ; mice, goats, pigs, and cattle. Also in 1998, a group of Koreans claimed to have cloned a human cell however there is no evidence of their success as the experiment was terminated.

2 comments:

  1. That... sounds like a long day! Yikes. Hope the Lux series picks up if you get back to it.

    The gentleman's Guide looks fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very long but once you get into doing it the time actually goes pretty fast. I can't wait to get back to it if I'm honest so I might read that book next haven't decided!!

      It was freaking amazing!! Sad but also funny and witty and I just loved it :D

      Delete