Monday 6 June 2016

My Bookish Wishlist

I've decide to add a page on my blog called 'wishlist' of which of course is all the books I am wanting to get/receive as I am highly anticipating reading them. However, I wanted to share a few of these books of a post for you guys as these are the books I am hoping to get very soon.

The first is a series of books of which I have been wanting to read for a very long time. These are the Cormoran Strike series books 1 - 3







The second is another set of books of which will add to my Helen Grace series collection by M.J Arlidge. I have to admit I did not know there was already 5 books out and a 6th one to be expected on the 8th September 2016. Not kidding you guys I thought there was only four books!!

As I have read the first 3, I am extremely eager to get my hands on book 4, 5 and 6 (when it comes out of course). These books are incredibly fast pace and I finish them within no time. The characters and the mysteries within these books are just tremendous and super enjoyable.




Finally one stand alone book I have added to my wishlist is Please Don't Tell by Laura Tims. I only saw this today first over on Val's blog over at The Innocent Smiley and then on my Goodreads young adult new releases and both the synopses and Val's review made me want to get my hands on this book and read it ASAP!




- For more of what's on my wishlist take a look at my wishlist page (Be up later today)



P.S guys
If any of you know any interesting read-a-thons that are taking place this summer please comment below letting me know. That'd be great!






No comments:

Post a Comment