Saturday 18 June 2016

Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi - Book Review

Unravel Me - Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me #2)  
★ ★ ★ 

Guys, I don't know what to say if I'm honest! Although I really enjoyed this book and love all the characters and the plot etc, it somehow was slow moving for me and I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as the first.


When I say it was slow moving I don't mean I was bored by it, it's just sometimes Juliet as a character was irritating to me I just didn't like the pity she had for herself and that she wasn't thinking of others. However she does grow as a character throughout the novel and towards the end of the book I was loving it. I know for sure that I will be reading the last book in this series simply because I just have to see what happens.

There is not much else I can really say about this book without giving away what's happened in the first book. IF you have not already read this series I suggest you check it out. It a dystopian novel about a girl (Juliette) and her touch is fatal, like she literally kills people just by touching them. The is a government of which are called the Reestablishment of which have taken over everything in society and are basically destroying the world.

It's a great series so far and would recommend if your new to dystopian books and want to get into reading them! Tahereh Mafi's writing is so easy to follow and just great.



*** SPOILER ALERT ***
If you've read this book please tell me it's not just me but is Adam just so dull and boring whereas Warner (OMG) is just so interesting and mysterious I love it. Definitely on team Warner guys I can't help it. He's a bad person but with Juliet he's just so adorable and I think she belongs with him way more than Adam. HE IS SO BORING YOU GUYS!



If you've read this book/series or are planning to, let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment