Saturday 18 June 2016

The Twits & Fantastic Mr Fox by Roald Dahl - Book Reviews

The Twits - Roald Dahl★ ★ ★ ★

I absolutely adore Roald Dahl books ever since I was a kid. The stories are just hilarious and so fast face (of course they are children's books). The Twits if one of my favourite Roald Dahl books of all times, of the ones I've read anyway. This year I'm trying to read all of his books that I own which is around 10 or 11 books. I really loved this and would recommend it to anyone of any age simply because it's that good and funny.

                           



This book is also one of my mums favourite Roahl Dahl books and even today at her age (she's 50) she still loves reading them which just to me shows how great and capturing Roahld Dahls writing and stories are. 






Fantastic Mr Fox - Roald Dahl
★ ★   

This is again an enjoyable read, however I don't like it nearly as much as his other books! This one is okay and I like the plot I think it was funny and clever. However, I still feel his other stories have more to them but still a very cute read.

I will say that Mr. Fox kind of annoys me in this book and I don't like his attitude sometimes towards other characters within the book. However I love the true care and love he has for his wife and children within the book and how he not only helps them but he also helps others. I think it has a great message for young kids about helping others and doing whatever you can in order to provide for not only yourself but others around you and how important it is to share. 

But guys, IT IS NOT OKAY TO STEAL hahaha!


Let me know if any of you guys have read any Roald Dahl books and what you think of them :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment