Monday 5 September 2016

Book Haul : August


Last month I didn't end up buying that many books until the last few days of August. I did buy Brokeback Mountain toward the middle of the month simply because I found it for a great price and I'd been wanting to read it for some time. However the rest of the books I bought on kind of a whim at the end of the month just because I fancied a little online shopping. Plus I went shopping with my sister and ended up buying 2 books from a charity shop and 4 others from WHSmiths. I don't know what it is about going shopping in Cwmbran (a place near where I live) but everytime I go there I end up going in WHSMiths and buying at least two books from the 'buy one get one half price' section haha.

Anyway lets get into the books I bought...







No comments:

Post a Comment