Tuesday 6 September 2016

Monthly TBR : September





I don't usually stick to monthly TBR piles simply because there are so many books I want to read and also my mood changes from wanting to read a ya contemorary to a crime/thriller book and of course I can't control that. However I decided to share with you the books I am planning on reading this month. I did only pick a few simply because these are at the top of my list right now and I fee it would be easier to stick to a smaller TBR. Plus I don't feel I will be getting a lot of reading done this month for various reasons.

Onto my picks...






These six books are all on my TBR list. I highly doubt I will read them all simply because I never read that many books in one month anyway let alone now that I'm looking at either going back to college or getting a job haha.

I don't know much about any of these books. I am currently reading after you which is of course the sequal to Me Before You by JoJo Moyes. I know that Behind Closed Doors is about a married couple who have something odd going on as there are bars on the bedroom window of their house and the woman (grace i think is her name) is never seen without her husband Mark. I've been wanting to read it for a while so it will probably be my next read.

As for the rest of the books I'm not totally sure what they're about but I like it like that. Going into books as blind as you can, I feel usually makes my experience with the book a lot better.

Let me know if any of you guys have read any of these or are planning to and your thoughts. Also what type of blog posts you would like to see from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment