I have come up with 6 bookish goals that I would like to achieve in 2017. I have also added a list of general goals at the end of this post.
Bookish Goals for 2017 :
- Post my blog at least once a week.
- Read 50 books this year
- Read at least one classic every 3 months
- Take part in several readathons
- Shorten my book buying to only 3 a month
- Start a book club on goodreads and stick to it
Let me know what your reading goals are for the year in the comment below.
SOME of My General Goals of 2017:
- Eat more healthy i.e stop having takeout 4 times a week haha!!
- Save as much money as I can
- Focus on myself and my happiness
These sounds like fabulous goals and hope you achieve them all!ReplyDelete
Awh thank you so much !! 50 books is ambitious for me as are a lot of the goals I set, but a little competition is good for you right? haha.Delete
Happy New Year :D xxx
I love that you have general goals and book goals, it makes me happy that I'm not the only person who set goals with book topics!ReplyDelete
Thank You. I wanted to make my blog a little more personal outside of book related topics !!!Delete