Wednesday 4 January 2017

Top 10 Books I Want To Read In 2017

I have accumulated a pile of books throughout 2016 that i never even got to which I most definitely want to in 2017. This made me make a list of the top 10 books out of my TBR Pile that I am going to read throughout 2017 (preferably at the start).

I have decided to showcase these books in the order of what I want to read least to then conclude with the book I would like to read the most.



 Why I Want to Read it 

I have seen this book 
so many times over the past

few months and couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Plus I just loved her debut novel 'All The Bright Places'. This is also my book of the month pick for my new book club I started over on goodreads if you want to check it out HERE !!


Why I Want to Read it 


I remember seeing this particular book on a specific person booktube video (I think it was LovelyLikeLaura) and it's intrigued me ever since. Plus I love the cover, it's simple yet it ties in with the plot of the story nicely. 

Why I Want to Read it 


I absolutely adore the cover of this book and in person the book is even cuter because it's a lot smaller than what I was expecting. I decided to add this to the list simply because I've been wanting to read a Jane Austen book for the longest time and this is the only one I own (but I plan to get the rest in this edition).



Why I Want to Read it


I picked up this book a few months back and although I haven't heard much about it, it intrigued me enough to buy it. Plus I feel I always pick up hyped books and wanted something that I hadn't seen talked about a lot.


Why I Want to Read it 


This is another book I haven't heard a lot about at all and I think the synopsis sounds fantastic. It kind of reminds me of the Parent Trap goes psycho if you know what I mean?? Anyway, this book sounds amazing and I don't know why I haven't picked it up yet. 



Why I Want to Read it 



I entered a giveaway a while ago for this book as the author informed me there was one going on. I don't know a lot about this book but I have seen it everywhere and just NEED to read it NOW !!!




Why I Want to Read it 


I came across this book numerous times when I was online book buying on book depository but never thought to pick it up. After seeing it on Regan's youtube as well as a goodreads friend who's reviews I trust dearly, I decided to pick it up. Ever since it came in the post I've been wanting to pick it up but have been daunted by the number of pages. SOON though !!



Why I Want to Read it 


I picked up another book in the 'series' (if that's what this is even apart of ???) and decided to get the rest to complete the collection. I like to read things in chronological order even if you don't have to. It just makes sense to me. This book looks absolutely fabulous too the style of all these books are gorgeous.





Why I Want to Read it 

I have heard soooo many great things about this book therefore it had to be on this list. PLUS it is of course Tahereh Mafi and considering I looked her Shatter Me series (haven't completed because i don't own the last book boo hoo) I just had to pick this up !!!
+++ THAT COVER !!!




Why I Want to Read it 

The moment I saw this book I knew I had to get it. Talk about cliche right?? I remember writing a top 5 Wednesday post on my blog a while back and a plot i mentioned I wanted to see in a book matched this one perfectly. So I got my boyfriend to buy it for me but then fell in to a huge reading slump. But 2017 will be the year for my reading of this book !!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment