Friday 6 January 2017

Did Someone Say Colouring ???

For a change I thought I'd show you guys a colouring book I recently purchased and what I've been doing in it so far. It may not be the most interesting but if you colour yourself it may be nice to get some sort of inspiration or motivation to get back into it. My colouring isn't very inspirational so I doubt you'll get much inspiration from it but hey it's fun !!




So obviously this is the colouring book I have. It's called Animal Kingdom by Millie Marotta. You've probably seen this book around everywhere. It's gorgeous to even just look at. I love it, plus I got it for only £2. Bargin !!!



This little fella was the first thing I coloured in the book. I don't know why but it kind of stood out to me. Have no idea why I went for the whole blue/green look but I think it turned out pretty nice


This is one of the many double page spreads within this book. I decided to start this one earlier today even though it's not the prettiest thing to look at ever. Oh and clearly I have a thing for blue and greens. Who knew? Not me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment