Tuesday 8 August 2017

Monthly Wrap-Up and TBR • July/August 2017

So I have decided to put my Monthly Wrap-Up's and Monthly TBR's all into one post as i don't feel it's worth putting into two different posts simply because there's not a lot I'm sharing with you guys. Putting the content together just makes a lot more sense in my opinion (unless you read a ton of books in a month, which I certainly do not, unfortunately).


Monthly Wrap-Up  :  July 2017

I'm super excited about how my reading turned out this month. I usually don't feel I read a lot maybe 2/3 books at most and last month wasn't too bad with 4 books. However, this month I read 5 and a half books. I say half because I had to give one up half way through because I hated it so much. These are the books I managed to get through this month.



I read The binding song first followed by half of Diary of an Oxygen Theif (which I hated). Then I moved onto reading the Lux Beginnings which actually contains two full books (Obsidian and Onyx). I then read Frayed and finally listened to the audiobook of The gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue.

I enjoyed the majority of these books other than Diary of and Oxygen Theif and Frayed wasn't the exactly great either if i'm totally honest.


Monthly TBR : August 2017
Again I am going to say, I am not a huge fan of TBR's because I tend to not stick to them as I am a mood reader. However I know that I will at least be reading two of these books this month as one is a current read (of the time I am writing this post, Saturday 5th) and the other is my most voted for book for the Make Me Read It Readathon. SO without further ado let's get into it.








No comments:

Post a Comment