Thursday 30 June 2016

Book Travelling Thursdays #4

Book Travelling Thursdays is hosted by Danielle @ Danielle's Book Blog  and Catia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much . It is all about picking a book that you have read that fits with that weeks topic and then looking at all the different book covers and then showing the following covers on you blog:


  • The original cover
  • Your country's cover
  • Your favourite cover
  • Your least favourite cover

Head over to their Blogs to find out more.







This weeks topic is your favourite book you've read so far this yearFor this I decided to pick Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. This book has to be my favourtiet as I'm sure it is of many others who have read this book this year for the first time. It was outstanding. Book review of it is here on my blog, just head over to Reviews page to find it.







Original + My Country (UK)


This is the version of the book I have although I'm pretty sure mine is some sort of different edition because its completely white around the edges and the spine is green and so is the back of the cover, I don't know though? Anyway I didn't like this cover to start off but now after reading the book I kind of get how the front relates in some way to the story (especially the ending) of the book. 


Favourtie Covers

USA
Movie Cover 


















The USA cover (or at least I think it's the USA cover) just is so simple and minimalist I love it. I love when books have a plain background and just test over the top. I think it looks gorgeous. I especially love the black, white and red colours, I just think it works really well. 
As for the movie cover, I'm not usually a fan of any movie cover editions of books but this one is just so adorable. I mean look at her she's absolutely gorgeous and look at him he's something else haha! I don't know I just think this cover is super adorable and I do really like it.


Least Favourite

Slovenian
I get the cover of this book does link into the book slightly but I just do not like it at all. I think it looks cheap and boring and kind of a rushed finish. There are a few things I can say I like about this book however but overall I mostly really dislike it. Sorry Slovenia, but bad work there!



- Hope you enjoyed my BTT this week guys. Comment below your thoughts on the covers I picked and also leave your post links for me to check out   💙

No comments:

Post a Comment