Thursday 7 July 2016

Book Travelling Thursday #5


It's Thursday which of course you know that means another BTT.

Book Travelling Thursdays is hosted by Danielle @ Danielle's Book Blog  and Catia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much . It is all about picking a book that you have read that fits with that weeks topic and then looking at all the different book covers and then showing the following covers on you blog:

  • The original cover
  • Your country's cover
  • Your favourite cover
  • Your least favourite cover

Head over to their Blogs to find out more.




This weeks topic is to chose a book with an eye candy cover. So basically chose a book you bought basically because of the cover. For this I decided to pick Maestra by L.S. Hilton. 

This week is going to be a little boring due to the fact that this book was released this year therefore doesn't have many covers. As there are not many I will showcase all and say where they are from and what I like and dislike etc. I only bought this book yesterday so haven't read it yet. Goodreads has a super bad rating on it actually but I'm still going to give it a go and not let that effect my judgement.






If I'm completely honest I'm not sure which is the original so I'll start off by saying the red book (bottom right) is the book that I own. It is a hardcover and I loved the look of this book simply due to the simplicity of the cover. I love when book covers are a plain colour with mostly just text layered on top. The rip I also think is a great touch to the cover, I think it just adds a little more character to the cover if you know what I mean haha! The red cover book is the main cover of the countries who have this book released.

However the white book is from Spain. I do also really love the simplicity and actually find it quite funny how they copied the original hardback cover but changed the colours around. Again I am a fan of this but in all honesty I prefer the red cover!

Finally the top cover is an audio book cover. Again it is simple and I love that. Although I'm not a fan of he dark navy background. I think it's dull and unappealing to me in comparison to the other covers.



Questions of the day:

- Have you read or heard of this book?
- What book would/did you chose for this topic?
- What are you currently reading? 

💙💙💙

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of these covers. The red one is my favorite, followed by the black. There's nothing wrong with the white one, and I'd probably like it a lot if I hadn't seen the first two, but it doesn't have the same wow factor as the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally agree. I really do love the red one, simple is sometimes better :)

      Delete