Tuesday 2 August 2016

July 2016 Wrap Up


So August is here, the months are going by so fast it's unbelievable. Another month comes another wrap up. Last month I managed to read a total of 5 books which I'm actually kind of happy about considering I'm now back in a reading slump and haven't read in days. I usually read 1 book a week anyway simply because I either get into a huge reading slump or I have other things going on. I can't see myself reading much this week either simply because tomorrow is my nephew's first birthday so everyone is getting everything organised for that and we are also having a birthday party for him on the weekend so a lot is needed to get done this week.



So lets get into it shall we...
The books are in the order of which I read them throughout the month from first to last.

  1. The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket
  2. Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley
  3. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  4. The Grownup by Gillian Flynn
  5. I'm Thinking of Ending Things by Iain Reid




All of these books I rated either 3 or 4 stars for. I really enjoyed the mjoirty of them but some were definitely better than others.



My July Book Haul will also be up sometime this week so keep a look out because there are A LOT of books I have to share with you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment