Sunday 21 May 2017

Duodecathon : May

DUODECATHON : MAY

Can't believe the end of May is almost here. I've been trying to get back into my reading lately and I've ordered some great books recently to get me excited and back on top of things again. But I thought what better way to motivate myself than to join in with other readers in a readathon. I had an mail on goodreads recently announcing the next Duodecathon was running through through from the 24th - 30th May. I've never actually participated in this particular readathon but thought I'd start now. 

So considering I am participating in this event I decided to share with you what challenge I am expecting to complete as well as the book(s) I am going to be reading. Below is a list of the 2017 Challenges for the Duodecathon and the challenge I have picked for this month will be in BOLD capital letters.

- Read 1,200 pages
- Start OR finish a series
- A 2017 debut novel
- A short story
-A graphic novel
- A nonfiction book
- A book that has been on your TBR for 2+ years
- A book with multiple authors
- A book you picked because of the cover
- A book that has to do with teaveling
- Someone else's favourite book
- The first book on your shelf you haven't read

There are a lot of series' out there that I've either not started or have started and not finished. One of my mid-year goals is to finish off series' that I have started and never come to finishing. I have picked two books for this readathon although I'm sure I'll only read one (just not sure which one yet).





If you want to be apart of the Duodecathon click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment