Saturday 7 October 2017

I'm Back!!!!!!

Hey guys! It's been a while since I posted on my blog which sucks but I've been so unmotivated lately it's ridiculous. I haven't been reading a lot lately because I fell into a huge slump and did manage to get out of it for about two weeks but then I fell back into one. I'm trying to pick back up on my reading mainly because I have so many books and I really want to sort out my room and get rid of a lot of my already read books.

I have also missed reading and I'm trying to finish two series before the end of the year one being the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout and the other being the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi. Altogether totalling to 3 books I need to read which isn't a lot!

I'm hoping for the month of October that I am going to get back into reading some crime/mystery novels because they are my favourite genre of books to read from and I have A LOT to get through!!!

It's also so annoying because although I'm trying to get rid of some books I still feel the urge to pick new books up which I have my eye on a few!! But I am going to hold of buying any more books until probably the new year now unfortunately and I'm hoping to read a lot of my books before then which s going to be hard but I feel I want to be able to pick up a book from the store and just read it instead of it sitting on my shelf for months.

I also have a new book which I'm going to be starting fairly soon so I'm quite excited for that. However this will of course mean I wont be reading as much as I would like to be within the next few months.

This was a quick little update for you guys just to know that I am back and am hoping to be posting a little more frequently now for you, especially because I'm getting back into my reading.

Happy Reading Guys

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment