Tuesday 7 November 2017

The Sunday Post #14



The Sunday Post is a 'meme' created by Kim over at caffinatedbookreviewer. I came across her blog a while back and absolutely fell in love with it so definitely go check it out. I decided that I would participate in this every week simply because it will help me not only keep track of my blog but also it will add more personal information about me for you. So without further ado, my Sunday Post.

A bit late like but hey ho...

Can't believe it's already November. My birthday month!!! This year has come and gone so quickly it's frightening.

This week was kind of a quiet week for me. I did a bit of reading, hung out with my nephew and started my new job (although I'm still in the training process). I'm starting to get excited for christmas though. It's not the same when you grow older of course but I have my little nephew who I love seeing excited so that'll be a laugh. Also I will have been with my boyfriend for 3 years and obviously I know him that but more now so it's been exciting shopping around for him and picking up little bits and bobs. I haven't completely finished my shopping for him but I'm very close to being done. I was thinking about doing a haul/ideas post showing what I bought my boyfriend/mum/dad/nephew and maybe it would give you guys some ideas if you're stuck? Let me know what you think of that idea?

Hope you all have a great week!!!

Last Week On My Blog

◭   The Sunday Post #13
◮   The Widow by Fiona Barton  :  Book Review
◭   Monthly Wrap-Up + TBR  •  October/November

This Week On My Blog 

◭   The Sunday Post #15
◮   Carrie by Stephen King  :  Book Review
◭   Book Series' I need to finish

New Arrivals To Chlo




Currently Reading 



WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?

No comments:

Post a Comment