Monday 4 December 2017

The Sunday Post #18



The Sunday Post is a 'meme' created by Kim over at caffinatedbookreviewer. I came across her blog a while back and absolutely fell in love with it so definitely go check it out. I decided that I would participate in this every week simply because it will help me not only keep track of my blog but also it will add more personal information about me for you. So without further ado, my Sunday Post.

This week has worn me out. I have worked a total of 64 hours (which includes a 14 hour shift I have today). I finished a booke this week and having started reading Adam Hamdy's book Pendulum as I received a copy of his new book Free Fall last week and am super pumped about diving into it.

Last Week On My Blog

◭   The Sunday Post #17
◮   Lies by T.M Logan  :  Book Review

This Week On My Blog 

◭   The Sunday Post #19
◮   The Woman In Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware :  Book Review
◭   Monthly Wrap-Up + TBR  •  November/December 2017

New Arrivals To Chlo



Currently Reading 



WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?

No comments:

Post a Comment