Friday 1 July 2016

June 2016 Wrap Up


So It's time for June's monthly wrap up post whereby I share with you lovely people what I read within the month of June 2016. This month I managed to get through  total of 5 books. However I will say two of those books were super short and one other was pretty short as well. But nevertheless they are books so they still count right? ðŸ˜‰


So to start off the month I read Unravel Me By Taherah Mafi. This is the second book of the shatter me trilogy and I must say I loved the first one a lot and although the second didn't meet my expectations of the first, I still really enjoyed it.

The second and third books of which I then read after finishing Unravel Me were two Roald Dahl books. These were:

  • Fantastic Mr. Fox
  • The Twits
I have to say I actually really enjoyed these books (well as much as a I could have anyway). Of course Roald Dahl books are aimed at a younger audience than myself but I can still say that the plot and his writing are both caturping and just simply fun to read. 

The fourth book of which I decided to read was Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. If you of course follow me on twitter or instagram you woud know of course that this was th ebook that I read. I absolutely adored this cute contemary romance type novel of which had a ride of emotional attached with it. It was just great guys honestly. I decievde to read this book simply because the fact that the movie came out and I wanted to read it but this book was on my shelf (I can't read a book after seeing the movie, is that just me or?). So I can finally watch the movie sometime soon. Let  em know if you guys would like to see a movie review or a book and movie comparrison post on this? I think I'd enjoy making it ðŸ˜Š

Instagram

The final book I read within the month of June was A series of unfortunate events by Lemony Snicket.
If you didn't already know, a netflix series is supposed to be coming out that follows the book series which I am super excited for and that is why I decided to start making my through these books one by one haha.




I have full Reviews on all of these books on my blog HERE if you want to check them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment